White Maeng Da Kratom Powder
White Maeng Da is arguably one of the most popular and unique subvarieties of the classic Maeng Da kratom strain. Kratom aficionados praise it for its ability to stimulate the body, provide a significant energy boost and bring relief from a range of health conditions.
Maeng Da originated in fertile lands of Thailand, and this is where its all subtypes come from – including White Maeng Da. For all kratom connoisseurs out there, White Maeng da will be an appealing strain in terms of its history. Rumors have it that the strain has been genetically modified so that it could achieve such a wide range of both recreational and medical effects.
As for its parent, Maeng Da is the creme de la creme of all kratom strains from the day Kratom started spreading across the world. So, even if the effects are a result of some human enhancement – they are well worth trying.
$17.97 – $98.97
EFFECTS OF WHITE MAENG DA KRATOM
This strain of Kratom is quite unique in its properties. It provides more than just stimulation and pain relief. It has the ability to enhance mental and physical readiness without causing any signs of sweating, palpitations, and tremors.
It is used by laborers who are involved in heavy work. As it enhances mental activity it is also used by mathematicians, philosophers and scientists to increase focus and energy.
- Just like all other strains of Kratom, White Vein Maeng Da is known for relieving pain and subsiding discomfort that comes with a chronic backache, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer. This effect can be observed at a comparatively higher dose by producing sedation.
Enhances Mood and Induces Euphoria
- This effect of White Maeng Da is liable to tolerance; therefore it is recommended that it shouldn’t be taken in very large doses and on a regular basis. Those who use it frequently, find it useless after a couple of months because they don’t feel the effects anymore.
- At smaller doses, White Vein Maeng Da helps one in socializing and getting euphoric. It induces a state of happiness and lightness. It relaxes the mind and causes one to enjoy the moment. It helps in fighting depression and stress.
- Used as a stimulant by those who work for hours or study, White Vein Maeng Da proves to be an energetic strain. This strain has a lot of potentials to be discovered yet, therefore it is suggested to experience the effects by starting with a small dose.
- White Vein Maeng Da enhances the cognitive function of the human brain. The alkaloids present in this strain of Kratom are responsible for attaching to receptors and initiating a set of neuronal activity that promotes better thinking and focusing.
- This effect is loved by everyone and that is why it is commonly observed that White Vein Maeng Da is consumed by students from the field of engineering, law, and medicine.
SIDE EFFECTS OF WHITE MAENG DA
Typically, all Kratom products are user-friendly and do not pose any major health risks. Problems may, however, arise, if the plant is abused or taken in very high doses. One of the most common side-effects of overdosing is feeling jittery, overtalkative, and in some cases, anxious.
The euphoric high that is associated with Kratom could also become a problem at very high doses, making a person feel nauseous, sleepless and sick. Vomiting, dizziness, digestive and stomach problems, light-headedness, mild headaches and in extreme situations, respiratory problems could also be caused by excessive use of White Maeng Da Kratom.
The worst side effects, perhaps, is the built up of addiction or dependency. On withdrawing, the individual may experience symptoms such as; irritability, sweating, nausea, runny nose, diarrhea, muscle pain, high blood pressure, insomnia, and intense cravings for Kratom use.
It is, therefore, recommended always to use Kratom products wisely, sticking to minimal doses and increasing them ever so slightly. It is also suggested that before any form of Kratom administration, individuals should consult with a healthcare physician and take under supervised care if side effects appear.
DOSAGE SUGGESTIONS FOR WHITE MAENG DA
As a beginner always start experimenting with a low dose like 2 grams, then slowly and gradually burn a couple of more grams to find the sweet spot, where you start getting the desired effects. Never begin by using a high dose. The recommended dose, at which an average number of users claim to experience effects, is 5 grams.
High doses more than 10 grams can lead to sedation and even higher doses can lead to coma and respiratory arrest.
The effects of White Vein Maeng Da start appearing within 15-30 minutes of consumption. It may make you feel hyper and talkative initially but then you would start focusing. The effects wear off in 5-7 hours. Dosage also depends on the build, physique, gender, and age of the individual.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Super Red Borneo Kratom PowderSuper Red Borneo Kratom powder is a Red Vein said to provide euphoria and boosted energy. There are reports that these properties help distract from pain. Both stimulating and relaxing. This Kratom has been known to induce less nausea. The “Super” in the name means that only the largest leaves are used in the ...
Red Maeng Da Kratom PowderRed Maeng da is a sub type of Maeng Da. Maeng Da is one of the most famous strains of kratom. According to the users, it is known more it’s energizing effects rather than the sedating effects. It has more active flavonoids and alkaloids which is the reason why this ...
Gold Bali Kratom PowderGold Bali Kratom Powder (mitragyna speciosa kratom) is one of the best strains that you can rely on if you are looking for something relaxing, especially at night. Because gold strains are thought to come from red kratom variants or red strains, it’s no surprise that they also contain euphoria-inducing ...
Red Bali Kratom PowderIf you are in search of a potent Red Veined Kratom strain, then Red Bali could be the right strain for you. It continues to be one of the most sought after and popular Kratom strains. It offers mild and nuanced benefits, which include pain-relief and euphoria. In many ways, ...