Ground Ginger Root Powder
Frontier Co-op Ground Ginger Root is a deliciously spicy addition to foods and teas. Our ground ginger root is a fine powder that is easy to use. Try it for warm, eye-opening flavor in recipes, both savory and sweet.
It’s also keto and paleo friendly! Add it to any of your recipes.
Best uses: Perfect for curries, chutneys, and baked goods like bread and cookies. Ginger is also an integral ingredient in some teas.
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Certified organic
- No pesticides
- No toxins
- Sustainably grown
- Botanical name: Zingiber officinale
$5.99 – $12.69
- GINGER ROOT – Ground Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) is a spicy, sweet powder that can be used in a variety of applications, from foods to teas. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the growing process.
- VARIETY OF USES – Ginger is most often used to give foods a spicy, aromatic flavor – and is also added to teas and drinks for a zesty finish.
- SPICY AND POTENT – Ground Ginger Root is a spicy root that can lend strong flavoring to food and drink. This ginger is finely ground for ease of use – just add it to whatever you’re making!
- IMPORTED AND ORGANIC – This ginger root is grown and processed in Peru. This product is ground from dried ginger root, which is kosher, certified organic, and non-irradiated.